The 20th edition of our weekly tournament has twelve fun events with the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup (991) at twelve different tracks. Ten weeks the race is 45 minutes. In week 6 and 12 the events consists of 2 heats of 20 and 30 minutes. The grid of the second heat is based on the first heat with the Top 8 reversed.
The Tournament is free for all League members and hosted in our iRacing League. To join our League you must have a C license or higher and a iRating above 1700 (waved on the discretion of the Coordination Team for registered GoT community members).
Attention! Race 4 & 5 are scheduled on the Wednesday because of Christmas and New Year’s Day.
Characteristics of our Monday Supercup
- This season concentrate on the Porsche.
- 12 different tracks.
- Sessions every Monday evening starting at 19:30 CET until about 21:30 CET.
- Sessions consist typically of 60 minutes practice, 15 minutes lone qualifying and 45 minute races or two heats (20 & 30 minutes) with the second grid based on the first heat with the top 8 inverted.
- Limited fuel to force a pitstop, just for fun.
- First come, first served. All sessions have combined pit boxes to accommodate as many drivers as possible.
Weather conditions will be realistic and track conditions will be automatic, carried forward and marbles are not cleared.
For drivers outside of our GoT community, we impose a small minimum license restriction before you are eligible to join our league.
- Minimum road license: C+
- Minimum road iRating: 1700
(waved on the discretion of the Coordination Team for registered GoT community members)
A typical session lasts from 19:30 – 21:30 CET.
Practice: 19:30 – 20:30 CET
Qualify: 15 minutes
- 1 heat race: 45 minutes, with forced pitstop.
- 2 heat race: 20 + 30 minutes. Grid of heat 2 based on the first heat with the top 8 inverted.
Scoring and Bonus Points
Points will be in a linear style for this season for all type of heats:
50, 49, 48, 47, 46, 45, … 1
This ensures that also slower drivers get points and can compete instead of getting 0 points every race. It also makes it a lot more difficult to win the tournament in the end.
We will have no bonus points or no drop races to make the administration for our coordination team as simple as possible.
By doing so the calculation can be done by the standard iRacing league functionality.
Register for our League
The sessions are hosted under our Gathering of Tweakers league. You must register to our league to be able to join the sessions.
The tournament standings will be available in the League standings
A calendar which consists all events organized or attended by us
Overview of all races at our public forum
Register for our league to gain access to our sessions.
So do not hesitate and join the fun!