Registration is open: CLICK
The 2019 Season 1 is coming to an end, and that can mean only one thing: the Gathering of Tweakers Season Finale!
GoT Tsukuba Skippy Fun
The GoT Tsukuba Skippy Fun is an event consisting of a one lap lone qualifier, a 15 minutes sprint race and a 90 minutes main race with grid based on the sprint race results. It all evolves at Tsukuba 2000 Full and all competitors use the Skip Barber Formula 2000
Global SimRacing Channels and iRacing Live will cover the race live through the following channels:
GSRC channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/GSRCBroadcasting/ (The direct link to the broadcast will be published later)
iRacing Live: http://www.iracing.com/live/
Custom Paint Schemes Optional but encouraged
We would like to see as much as possible Custom Paint Schemes as it makes the live broadcast much interesting to look at. Just use Trading Paints as the broadcasters and most of the drivers have that running.
Car numbers are managed by iRacing.
- Track: Tsukuba 2000 Full for both races
- Car: Skip Barber Formula 2000
- Setups: Open
- Grid: Standing starts
- Fast repairs: None
- Fuel limits: 80%. One fuel stop during the main event.
- Cautions: None
- Weather: Dynamic weather
- Track state: 40% start of practice, 40% start of Qualification, Carried over to the race
- Marbles: Cleared after each session
- Time of day Sprint: Sunrise
- Time acceleration Sprint: 1x
- Time of day Main Race: Morning
- Time acceleration Main Race: 1x
- Server: NL – AMS
- Maximum Grid size: 60 cars
- Time details
- Date: Sunday March 10th
Times in GMT
- Free Practice: 13:00-14:40 (01:40)
- Lone Q: 14:40-14:45 (00:05)
- Sprint Race: 14:45-15:00 (00:15)
- Pause / Setup Server: 15:00-15:05 (00:05)
- Warmup: 15:05-15:15 (00:10)
- Main race: 15:15-16:45 (01:30)
Times in CEST
- Free Practice: 14:00-15:40 (01:40)
- Lone Q: 15:40-15:45 (00:05)
- Sprint Race: 15:45-16:00 (00:15)
- Pause / Setup Server: 16:00-16:05 (00:05)
- Warmup: 16:05-16:15 (00:10)
- Main race: 16:15-17:45 (01:30)
Saturday March 9th a practice server runs for 4 hours from 13:00-17:00 GMT (14:00-18:00 CET)
Race control & off track management
On Track behaviour
There will be no real Live Race Control, but at least one of our community members will monitor behavior and can hand out penalties. Protesting is not possible.
Unfortunately, we feel mandated to impose a small minimum license restriction before you are eligible to race.
Minimum road license: C class
Minimum road iRating: 1500
Gathering of Tweakers community members who do not meet these restrictions may be allowed to race at the discretion of the organization.
Interviews after the Chequered Flag
Drivers can join the GSRC discord server for an interview after the race.
GSRC Discord address: https://discord.gg/spXR5t9
By joining the race, it is assumed that you have fully read and understood the iRacing FIRST Sporting Code.
During Qualification & Race the use of text and voice chat in the Driver channel is forbidden.
Just before the first free practice we sent out a short Drivers Briefing with the last details about the event. This is done through the League email functionality.
Please share this info on Social Media